Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character?

+4
Alex
ThomasGross
Carissa
TiRAMIsu
8 posters

Go down

What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Empty What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character?

Post by TiRAMIsu Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Since I've finally answered the question for myself for self-worthy reasons, (I have Photoshop now, yay : ) )
my mind ventured me to ask what each person would be as a video game character in fighting games like Street Fighter. It's really fun to think about, and I'll help make it come to life by making pixel I.D.s. Look at mine in my signature, for example.

This year, I'm hoping to make a collection of pixel I.D.s as a farewell gift from the veterans so they can be remembered for being great, vibrant, and unique.

Someday, I'll work on a character select screen to be able to scroll over the years of robotics members from 287. Each pixel I.D. reflects that person, and new members can then easily ask "who's that team member" with less timidity than expected.

Answer the question. You can have any combo of weapons, magic, and sidekicks/side pets if you want. Dress any way you want, any creature-species you want. It's you, as long as it can be drawn.

Last edited by TiRAMIsu on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 151
Warning :
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/401498249

Back to top Go down

What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Empty Re: What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character?

Post by Carissa Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 pm

:O
Carissa
Carissa
Secretary/Site Creator

Female
Number of posts : 200
Warning :
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/carissaxoox

Back to top Go down

What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Empty Re: What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character?

Post by ThomasGross Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:24 am

I would want a Mace...and be able to control the forces of nature to do my bidding XD
ThomasGross
ThomasGross
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 am

lol Tom's a Druid! =P
Alex
Alex
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 147
Warning :

http://myspace.com/alexthesp

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasGross Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:11 pm

Alex. wrote:lol Tom's a Druid! =P
Lol no Druid...just awsome...i'm known as the "Awsome" class XD
ThomasGross
ThomasGross
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:46 pm

NIGHT ELF MOHAWK afro afro afro afro NIGHT ELF MOHAWK afro MOHAWK afro MOHAWK afro afro afro IM MR. T AND IM A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK afro afro MAYBE MR.T HACKED THE GAME MAYBE MR.T MADE HIS OWN CLASS MAYBE MR.T'S PRETTY HANDY WITH COMPUTERS HAD THAT OCCURED TO YA MR CONDESCENDIN DIRECTOR afro afro LIKE I WAS SAYING afro afro IM MR.T AND IM A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK afro afro afro

lol!
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 315
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:15 pm

No im Mr T afro and i wana be a killer Chipmunk with duel barrel lazzer cannons on his back .... O ... and he has to be 1 part Shamen, 1 part Warlock, 2 parts Rouge
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Number of posts : 250
Warning :

http://www.mypace.com/it_hurts_when_i_think

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:16 pm

if ur gonna be Mr.T u gotta be a NIGHT ELF MOHAWK or u can't be Mr.T sry but i dun make the rules.
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 pm

How Cant i Beat Mr T afro afro afro If i amz Mr T afro afro afro afro
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by TiRAMIsu Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Two Mr. T's??? confused
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Mark Oldham, those were Afros, not Mohawks
Alex
Alex
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:37 pm

i am aware but where do you see an emote with a mohawk? EXACTLY!
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by TiRAMIsu Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 pm

So who's the Night Elf Mohawk? @_@
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Mr.T is
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by TiRAMIsu Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Alright, then which one of you is Mr. T? Mark Oldham or Noah? I'm making pixel I.D.s by next week. : /
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Oldham is Mr. T
Alex
Alex
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by TiRAMIsu Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 pm

Okay, now that the Mr. T business is down, all others have to respond an answer to the thread question. And yes, Alex, I will even pixelate Keyblades and gunblades if you want.
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:38 am

Noooo......... Im Mr. T afro afro afro
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 am

Noah ur not Mr.T!!!
and i would be....well idk rly scratch
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Ya.... ur Mr. T afro .... im just Mt. mini t flower
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex-Member Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:09 pm

Trami, you already know me well enough to the point of where I'll specifically point out everything I want my pixel ID to be, and even pixelate it myself if I have to.

But I'll point out what I want anyways.

HAIR: Up in my usual hairstick style, with bobby pins/clips holding parts of hair on side, and the usual two long non-existent bangs on both sides of face, but those are curlied up. Oh, and the hairsticks are blue. And the hair is black.

FACE: Pretty much my ugly face, but with the pupil and iris of the eyes being pure black, two black medium perfect-sized-upside-down-triangle tattoos under both eyes. And the lips are a completely noticeable red that matches. And a blue and gray headgear set (that being DJ headphones and a mini-screen over the right eye.)

BODY: Sexxay. In a perfect way. ._.""" That meaning large-yet-normal-good-looking boobs, and a matching slightly smaller badonkadonk.

CLOTHING: Even sexier/hotter to a point. Black go-go boots that are pretty dang high (enough), a blue tube top that compliments the color of the hairsticks (but the length of it is enough to show abit of tummy fat Razz ), a long black jacket that goes WAY past my ass, a black skirt with jewelry-trim on the edges at the bottom (but the style of the skirt is like the black one that I only wear), greyish-white stockings, and that there are matching blue and black hoop earrings. And matching black, blue, and gray bracelets.

WEAPON(S): A laser whip jump rope tazer will work. With hairsticks doubling as weapons (they're daggers too.)

ETC: Hmm... a bio for this one. Let's just say it's very matrix-y, abit dominatrix-y, is quite a the looker *hint hint xD* and is a BUST character, while everyone else is a SLASH character, if we compared the pixel IDs to Blades of Blood: Samurai Shodown III. And that this character is pretty dang good in her abilities, a little low in strength, and has pretty much no magic whatsoever.

TAGLINE: "Come again?"

ABILITIES: Always the fun part that forgot to add. Let's just say there's much of a driving force... Cool that strikes, that is. For now.

STATS: Well, considering how many nooblets will be uber strong, these will be my stats instead (Out of 8 stars/asterisks).
ATTACK: ***
SPEED: *******
SPECIAL: *****
WILL: ****

BACKGROUND:Elaborate symbols, like those in Gustav Klimt's golden works of Adele Bloch Bauer, The Kiss, and etc.

Last edited by The Evil Lord Sundae on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding abit more to post :))

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down

Post by haris "dinodefender Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:12 pm

ohhh i would be a elf(LOTR(lord of the rings)style) with a long sword in one hand my bow in the other and a qiver stapped on.
with black short hair.curly short.
haris
haris "dinodefender

Male
Number of posts : 112
Warning :
What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What would you be as a fighter sprite video game character? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down