Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this.

2 posters

Go down

I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Empty I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this.

Post by TiRAMIsu Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 pm

To robotics, obviously.

I've experienced many things with the group last year, and this year. Meeting new people, learning about things beyond my expectations, yadda, yadda, yadda. A lot of you are really important to me despite how little I say in real life. I want to prove it to each of you, to at least understand where I'm coming from with this. I feel bad for not being able to say it very often. I'm scared of what each of you will think of me after reading this.

An odd bunch, we are. We all know that. We have our interests and differences, and we're all the same on the inside: the heart of a robotics member. I'm happy to be a part of the team, but I feel proud when I'm next to anyone in it. We're all individuals, looking forward for the life of how technology will colorize our world, a brighter future from each of us. It saddens me that people outside of the bubble of robotics only see nerds, they really don't know how great we really are. The school and community should really get to know you guys, and all of the amazing things we have done and can do.

Each of you, even if you think it's insignificant, has helped me grow up. Being in robotics, is something that has helped me in personal growth. I wouldn't feel as confident right now if it weren't for any of you. I'd still be that quiet Vietnamese girl following the orders of the Art Director, Junior Reyes. Yes, I made a mistake. But now I've learned a whole bunch of stuff from that event.

Through IMs, e-mails, afterschool meetings, and conversations, I spoke about things with each of you that I don't need to think twice about now. I may not talk with some of you about certain topics as much as I do with others, but we have those private things between us no one else knows. Each of you are a different gem when a stranger asks "Who is that?" No two people are the same in my world.

I'm still a worrisome person, just not as much as last year. I'm not sure if I've ever helped anyone back in return, as much as you've helped me. You've done so much for me as a team, as friends, and as a family. Whenever I'm happy, sad, alone, or busy, you're all still on my mind. Every challenge I've done, even 43 out of my 89 goals, has been accomplished because I know I'm not alone in the back of my mind. You're there, everyone else is there, helping me get back up again. I just didn't realize it until now.

From- robotics member Trami Kieu Dang.
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 151
Warning :
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.myspace.com/401498249

Back to top Go down

I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Empty Re: I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this.

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 am

Awwwwww tram tram , im very proud of u and am glad that i could watch u as you progressed socialy. You are no longer the same person u were when u started robotics, u have come a long way but still have some work to do . Ur almost there so dont give up.
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Number of posts : 250
Warning :
I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm not going to edit this. I'm not going to regret this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.mypace.com/it_hurts_when_i_think

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum