Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW.

4 posters

Go down

Poll One: SHOULD THE PRESIDENT SING OR NOT?

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar14%Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar 14% 
[ 1 ]
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar0%Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar14%Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar 14% 
[ 1 ]
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar29%Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar 29% 
[ 2 ]
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar43%Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Voting_bar 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Empty Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW.

Post by Ex-Member Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Post
As few vets (actually, no vets :$ ) know that I have great relations with my music teacher Mr. Ober, whose classroom is REALLY CLOSE to the robotics room, and has allowed me to use his equipment, macs and all, for robotics. Even during my team/free period next semester. <3

And I have a great idea, hopefully. It's that I will create instrumentals for the video for Chairman's, but for the cds to be given out FOR FREE at competition as favors and whatnot to spread our team word and spirit, we'll have people's vocals. YES, that means YOU singing. All of you, or at least a great majority. : )

And the songs and instrumentals will all eventually end up on the freshman orientation video for next year's nooblets new members. The songs of this year will be on an album called the "287 2k9 Mix". [Album Title is subject to change. I was thinking of calling it the "287 2k9 Get Up And D-D-Dance Mix", but we'll see what the title be soon enough.]

And here are the few vocals we (TiRAMIsu and I) would like to happen. <3.
1. President Aramark/ Mark Aram to have a solo all to his own. And every president to follow suit in the later years. xD (Seriously.)
2. A song by the C.A.T (Carissa, Alex and Trami) about gracious professionalism, robotics, FIRST, etc.
3. A song sung by almost EVERYONE, split up into 2-4 choruses about our team.
4. A hip-hop song about something (give some flavor to it being dance related.)
5. A metal rock song (hey, we need variety!)
6. Rock song here.
7. Another rock song here.
8. A techno song with rock influences like Konami's DDR song Music in the Rhythm.
9. Trancey song here.
10. Something else here.
11. Death War Grunge Grr FTW music here.
12. Song (Girl Vocals only) here.
13. Song (Boy Vocals only) here.

And maybe a few more.

La-Di-Da One: POLL. PICK IT NOW. SAY YES. NOW. SERIOUSLY. The poll question is if Mark should sing or not.
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. EndPost

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Empty Re: Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW.

Post by TiRAMIsu Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 pm

I thought the song was Rock Sand at first until Minh showed me. ._.
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 151
Warning :
Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/401498249

Back to top Go down

Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW. Empty Re: Music for CD idea Lady Gross and Lady Erck came up with and whatnot. VOTE IN POLL NOW.

Post by Ex-Member Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Why is no one else on to vote yes on this poll? =_=

Oh, and there's this sister thread right here in the same forum for if we don't get any singing for the video done.

Click.

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasGross Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm

This idea is pretty chill...I would sing XD.
ThomasGross
ThomasGross
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmikoisabot Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:55 pm

ooooooo i can so help with the singing!!!!Very Happy Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu
Kimmikoisabot
Kimmikoisabot

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down