Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
So... how'd you come up with your username? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

So... how'd you come up with your username?

+14
TACO
Kimmikoisabot
Skippy
bob9007
Sailormoon2249
3p!c.
ThomasGross
Snickers
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Aramark
Alex
TiRAMIsu
Carissa
Ex-Member
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So... how'd you come up with your username? Empty So... how'd you come up with your username?

Post by Ex-Member Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Mine came from my tagname, but I changed it to food to seem abit more fun. : O

How 'bout yours?

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :
So... how'd you come up with your username? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So... how'd you come up with your username? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down

So... how'd you come up with your username? Empty Re: So... how'd you come up with your username?

Post by Carissa Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm

OMG I have no clue how I came up with mine!

:O

Lmao.
Carissa
Carissa
Secretary/Site Creator

Female
Number of posts : 200
Warning :
So... how'd you come up with your username? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So... how'd you come up with your username? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/carissaxoox

Back to top Go down

So... how'd you come up with your username? Empty Re: So... how'd you come up with your username?

Post by TiRAMIsu Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Tiramisu was supposedly made in Italy to be an awesome treat for kids and elderly only.

And, it has all of the letters of my name in order in it! Razz
TiRAMIsu
TiRAMIsu
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 151
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/401498249

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 pm

mines my name, but my picture is my friend Jeeesus!! elephant
Alex
Alex
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 147
Warning :

http://myspace.com/alexthesp

Back to top Go down

Post by Aramark Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Lol, no it's me zoidberg.

For those who don't know the explanation for my name here it is:
My first name is Mark and my last name is Aram so if you write it last name then first name it's Arammark, then I just took out an m so its like the food company, Aramark.

Aramark
President

Male
Number of posts : 197
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/markjaram

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

LoLz Alex......... Mine is Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz , and i made it up for when i played Counter Strike , so i needed some original and funny . So i thought ( <---- thats very rare ) to myself how would you feel when you get OWNED by Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkniz, you cant help but laugh , or kill the nearest kitten . Twisted Evil
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Number of posts : 250
Warning :

http://www.mypace.com/it_hurts_when_i_think

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickers Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 pm

ummm wow i wish i was more creative now.......i only used my name....T.T
Snickers
Snickers
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickers Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:46 pm

yay i can change my username!! lmao!!

i r soo changing it like every week!!
Snickers
Snickers
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasGross Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:19 am

Mine is my name in case you couldnt see XD

And my pic,in case any of you is wondering is Toki Wartooth (not a bumble-bee).
ThomasGross
ThomasGross
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by 3p!c. Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Lawls. Well. I think mine's self explainitory. So as not to confuse the n00blettes.

cat
3p!c.
3p!c.
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

http://myspace.com/lawlsitsjack

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm

OMGz................... the spirit person is a total mystery to me
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aramark Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:31 pm

God damn, who is Spirit Dictator? Omg its says they are living in Sarah Ash!

Aramark
President

Male
Number of posts : 197
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/markjaram

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm

well who ever is living in Shara better watch there backs b/c were guna beat them up to save Sharas life YAaaa..!!!!
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailormoon2249 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm

hmm... i wonder how I made up my name... it couldnt possibly be the name i use for everything... hmmmm

Sailormoon2249
Veteran

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Nooo.... i never seen u use that name before , thats totally new
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by bob9007 Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

My name is one i use for everything (except my AIM strangely) but its my s/n on every site i've joined and its my xbox live gamertag for all ya'll who wanna get at me. But i've had the name for MAD years and it started with my cuz (well technically 3rd cuz) Jon Oldham who is in robotics and his name on a website was bob9008 so i just stole that and used it for everything and now people think its mine and that he stole it. YEA JON I TOOK YOUR IDENTITY!!!! sorta Domo Domo Domo Domo Domo

if u haven't noticed i love domos
bob9007
bob9007
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 315
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

one day (in 9th grade....or 10th....idr) i asked a bunch of ppl if they wanted 2 skip down the hallway singing we're off to c the wizard but nobody did it but me.... Crying or Very sad
Skippy
Skippy
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 56
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/likeomfgitseric

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm

I would have done it Eric, I would be the Tin man wif no hearts Crying or Very sad
Alex
Alex
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 147
Warning :

http://myspace.com/alexthesp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex-Member Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Wow... interesting stories y'all got there.

Wait a minute, who even says "y'all" anymore? Cute Panda Tare Panda

Last edited by The Evil Lord Sundae on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmikoisabot Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 pm

well last year, my friend nicknamed me kimmiko
and it has stayed that way for a while
Kimmikoisabot
Kimmikoisabot

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TACO Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:38 pm

Mine i got in my second year in Robotics. i was friends with my now ex-girlfriend Mia (FKIN HATE HER) and she was like you mexican fiend and then she called me a Taco and it stuck ever since. now children and kittnes fear that name because they know theyll get curb stomped :]
TACO
TACO
Veteran

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex-Member Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 am

Wow Taco.... I thought it was because of Taco Bell or something that gave you the name! Embarassed

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryasu Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm

The Evil Lord Sundae wrote:Wow... interesting stories y'all got there.

Wait a minute, who even says "y'all" anymore? Cute Panda Tare Panda

lol, I say y'all.

If you don't recognize me send a PM- anyway, I came up with my username because...well... I needed a new name. (I have 15 now)

Ryasu

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

you do say ... but y not kill Santa ... i mean , come on hes asking for it
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz
Vice President

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by haris "dinodefender Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm

hmm i just typed it.
haris
haris "dinodefender

Male
Number of posts : 112
Warning :
So... how'd you come up with your username? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100So... how'd you come up with your username? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum