Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : )

Go down

Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Empty Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : )

Post by Ex-Member Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Found this at the blogspot today, updated [http://frcdirector.blogspot.com/]

Good Afternoon Teams,

Here at HQ, we’ve spent a lot of time testing the new control system wireless components lately. You may have heard some concerns using Bluetooth technology, so I want you to know the FRC wireless is 802.11n based. We’ve been working with Calence (a wireless system integrator recommended to us by CISCO) and OctoScope ( a local company with wireless testing expertise) to test our field management system and wireless communication under multiple extreme conditions. We’ve been able to run up to 18 robots in a single Overdrive field without interference.

And talking about controlling your robot, when you construct your team’s operator console this year so that it will fit on the 60” wide by 12” deep shelf of the alliance station during competition, give some thought to stability/security. It won’t be required, but I strongly suggest you put some hook tape on the underside of your console. Each shelf will have loop tape ready and waiting for you.

Do you have other questions about or comments on the New Control System? Go to the forums to connect with the Beta teams and designers.

16 days until kickoff!
See you then

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down

Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Empty Re: Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : )

Post by Ex-Member Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Another post on the blog! D=

Good Morning Teams,

FIRST delivered 1089 New control systems to teams who requested early shipment. If you didn't arrange for early shipment, your control system kit will be included in your kit of parts.

And don't forget to keep checking www.usfirst.org for updates. We published Section 4 this morning.

Still 15 days until kickoff
See you then!

Ex-Member
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 283
Warning :
Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Read, I think it's important! Mainly for the Mechanics. : ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/13512394/

Back to top Go down