Robotics Team 287
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» cna training
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

» Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm by Guest

» o que e lorazepam labesfal
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am by Guest

» In My Pants Gamez
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 pm by HippyBunny

» I'm sad...D:
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 am by VP Mr. Fuzzy-Wumkinz

» ***Cyborgs***
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm by 287robot

» We're on teh interwebz!
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm by 287robot

» what song.
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm by 287robot

» I have a small issue.
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm by 287robot

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed]

2 posters

Go down

♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Empty ♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed]

Post by God Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Welcome ♔ Humans:
~

Hello, I'm in the process of beginning a new webmanga by the feature title:
FRAGMENTS
I don't know how the story will start yet so I need to find some roots.
I will be updating this from time to time with new concept art, manga scans and new story plots.

However. I am in need of artists, storytellers, and staff to help me with this so I can make it a pretty complex manga.

Tell me why you should be part of my crew, because I want to forge this into something.

http://divinefragments.blogspot.com/
God
God

Number of posts : 19
Warning :
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Empty Re: ♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed]

Post by Kimmikoisabot Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm

i can help you with page art
im pretty good with manga art, but with an earie effect to it

btw, you sketch very well Smile
Kimmikoisabot
Kimmikoisabot

Number of posts : 102
Warning :
♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed] Empty Re: ♔Project: Fragments [Artists/Storytellers/Staff Needed]

Post by God Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

Kimmikoisabot wrote:i can help you with page art
im pretty good with manga art, but with an earie effect to it

btw, you sketch very well Smile
First of all I need to know who you are, I'm not good with "usernames" I'm Junior.

Thanks but that's just a quick sketch with no real effort, my art comes out a lot more crisp when I put 100% into it.
God
God

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmikoisabot Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am

oh im sorry

its shannon

from the art section
Kimmikoisabot
Kimmikoisabot

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by God Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 am

Kimmikoisabot wrote:oh im sorry

its shannon

from the art section
Ok cool, I'm going to see you next meeting and we will discuss it.
God
God

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down